Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Dream, My Future

     


 Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
=Henry David Thoreau=


               We have all ambitions in life. And to reach our goals and aspirations, we should strive hard to get it.
             
                I spent one week to write something about my dreams and my future, and now I'd like to share it with all my friends.


                The moment when others suddenly asked me about my future was the moment I realized that I should begin to think about it carefully. I tried to write down all the future plans that I have had before in order to find something worth. Looking at my list, I suddenly noticed that as the time went by, all my great future plans became dreams, but the small ones became true.


                 At the age of 11, I had my first great future plan and that was to become a MEDICAL TECHNICIAN. At my young age, I am curious if what does a Medtech works. My grandmother works as a Medtech at Philippine General Hospital and when we go where she works, she convinces me to be like her. But when I reach the age of 16, my father asked me what course I'm planning to take up. Well, I answered Medical Technology, constantly. Happily, my father wants it..


                 I choose Medical Technology as my course preference because I love dealing with science, and I was greatly influenced by my titas and titos. I just want to help my parents because they have sacrificed a lot just to sustain my needs financially or materially. I just want to help my cousins who are needy and to help others because if I help people who needs my help. Well, Medical Technology is not an easy regimen but I will do my very best to make it. If God permits me to successfully graduate as a Registered Medical Technician, then I will plan to took-up my doctrate degree and to help those who aims to become a Medtech someday. Hopefully, I will reach all my dreams in life. I know this would be a great challenge on my part, there would be detours that would come along my way, but I am fully determined to pursue this path. For sure, I know that God is with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment